Time & Location
14 Oct 2022, 6:00 pm
Alere Function Centre, Flinders University - Registry Road, The Hub, Level 2, Bedford Park SA 5042, Australia
About the Event
The Flinders Business Students’ Association, in partnership with Chartered Accountants ANZ and Deloitte invites you to join us for our annual Industry Dinner.
Held on Friday 14 October at the Alere Function Centre, this is a fantastic opportunity to network, meet our fantastic line up of industry guests, and hear from some inspiring Flinders alumni. Our industry guests are:
- Jen Clark - Careers Engagement Manager - CA
- Vanessa Blackshaw - People & Culture Manager - William Buck
- Lisa Mustaca - Human Capital Consultant - Deloitte
- Joseph Ahmedov - Analyst, Private Tax & Advisory - Deloitte
- Lara Junghart - Associate, Integrated Infrastructure - PwC
- Jennifer Griffin - Marketing Coordinator, Brand - RAA
- Dayle Arblaster - Marketing and Engagement Officer, City of Mitcham
- Sam Ackland - Chief Executive Officer - BuildClean
- Hayley Thompson-Hill - Talent Acquisition, Early Careers - BAE Systems
When booking, you will get the opportunity to choose from one of the following interest areas, and you will be seated with an industry rep from that area. You will get to select up to three preferences, and we will have two rotations throughout the evening meaning you can explore more than one interest area!
- Human Resources
- Local Council
Tickets are only $20 and will include a delicious Alere meal and a 2 hours drink package. Attire is business casual.
The event is open to all (any year or business degree area) but we strongly encourage those in their penultimate or final year to attend!
Standard Ticket$20.00+$0.50 service feeSold Out
MBA Sponsored - RESERVED$20.00+$0.50 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out